Superseal Teeth Whitening Trays
One of these is a set of poor-quality bleaching trays that have been made using a vacuum-forming machine with poor definition around the gingival margins. This means there is a good chance the whitening gel will leak. The other is a set of pressure-formed LUMIWHITE Superseal Teeth Whitening Trays which includes reservoirs as well as exceptionally clear, well-defined, scalloped margins to ensure the gel won’t seep to give optimum whitening results.
Please Note: The whitening trays shown below in figures 1 and 2 are both from the same patient to further highlight the difference in quality.
Superseal Teeth Whitening Trays (figure 1)
Poor Quality Teeth Whitening Trays (figure 2)
It’s really easy to send a case. Here are the steps involved:
1) Purchase a LUMI LUXE KIT (with Superseal Trays).
– You may do this by visiting the LUMIWHITE Shop (click here).
– This product may only be bought by dental professionals (click here to register/login).
2) Send voucher code with your lab ticket.
– Your kit will contain a teeth whitening lab ticket with a unique voucher code.
– Please note that LUMIWHITE Superseal whitening trays are scalloped with reservoirs as standard.
– We’re happy to make whitening trays to any specifications you require.
– So if you would like to customise your whitening trays, please let us know.
3) Feel free to use the FREEPOST LABELS we send with your order in order to post your impressions to:
Bridge Dental Laboratory Ltd
Sea Vixen Industrial Estate
Tel: 01202 486113 | Fax: 01202 479204 | Website: bridgedentallab.co.uk
4) Alternatively, digital impressions (STL files) can be sent directly to our partner lab:
5) If you have ordered 10 or more LUMI LUXE KITS you are eligible for Free Branding!
– Email your practice logo to and social media details (Facebook and Instagram username) [email protected] making sure you have included your order number.
– After receiving your email, our team will customise your LUMI LUXE KITS to feature your practice logo and we will strive to dispatch these within 7 working days.
The turnaround time for producing LUMIWHITE Superseal Trays is 5-7 working days upon receipt of your impressions. If you require them sooner just let us know!
Internal Whitening Trays
LUMIWHITE Internal Whitening trays are specifically constructed for carrying out Internal Whitening / Internal Bleaching on a discoloured, non-vital, anterior tooth.
LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening is a luxurious, professional, teeth whitening system developed by UK dentists and is presented in beautiful, state-of-the-art packaging.
- APPLY NOW: Sign up to become a LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening provider in order to view prices and purchase products.
- SHOP NOW: Stock up on LUMIWHITE today.
- SMILE GALLERY: Examples of cases that have used LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening – includes before and after photographs.
- 12 REASONS TO CHOOSE LUMIWHITE: How is LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening different to other brands?
- HOW DOES IT WORK? The science behind LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening.
- LUMIWHITE BY NIGHT: Consists of a truly premium LUMI LUXE KIT and LUMI LITE REFILL.
- FREE PRACTICE BRANDING: Impress your patients by having your logo present on the packaging.
- REQUEST A CALLBACK: Speak to one of our dedicated product specialists.