Experiencing sensitivity? Don’t worry, we can help!
Tooth sensitivity is a known side-effect of professional teeth whitening. So what can be done?
LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening gels contain Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Fluoride – two ingredients, clinically proven, to manage tooth sensitivity. Despite the addition of these ingredients, we understand some patients may still experience sensitivity and this is usually very mild.
That’s why LUMI SOOTHE was developed…
LUMI SOOTHE is a revolutionary, fast-acting, desensitising gel that can be used before and after teeth whitening.
✓ Fast-acting desensitising gel
✓ Developed by UK Dentists
✓ Clinically proven to minimise tooth sensitivity and promote tooth remineralisation
✓ Can be used before and/or after teeth whitening
✓ Can be used alongside any teeth whitening system
✓ Does not interfere with the teeth whitening process
✓ Contains Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Fluoride
How to use LUMI SOOTHE…
Watch the video below for a detailed, step-by-step, guide on how to use LUMI SOOTHE Desensitising Gel. Instructions on how to use LUMI SOOTHE can also be found on the packaging. Please note these instructions may be modified by your dentist.
- Use LUMI SOOTHE overnight for 1 week prior to starting your actual teeth whitening
- Once you are ready to begin whitening your teeth, use LUMI SOOTHE for at least 10 minutes before and after teeth whitening
- If you’re still experiencing sensitivity, use LUMI SOOTHE for 1 hour before and after teeth whitening
- You may also manage tooth sensitivity by whitening your teeth every other night – on the nights you do not whiten your teeth, apply LUMI SOOTHE Desensitising Gel into your whitening trays and wear them overnight
- If the sensitivity you are experiencing is mainly throughout the day, you can wear your whitening trays with just LUMI SOOTHE in them and you can wear them for as many hours as you like