LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening is a luxurious, professional, teeth whitening system developed by UK dentists. LUMIWHITE products guarantee whiter teeth and can only be bought via a dentist.
Click hereto view the LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening patient leaflet
Informed consent form – everything you need to know:
Click hereto view the LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening informed consent form
Instructions on how to use:
Instructions on how to use LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening can be found on the packaging. Please note these instructions may be modified by your dentist.
I’m interested! What’s the next step?
1) Ask your dentist about LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening. If you do not have a dentist, feel free to drop us a message and we will do our best to point you towards your nearest LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening provider.
2) Your dentist will carry out an assessment/dental checkup to make sure you’re dentally fit and that you are eligible to use LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening.
3) Your dentist will take some physical moulds or a digital scan of your teeth and send them to a dental laboratory who will make your customised whitening trays.
4) Your dentist will call you back (usually a week or two later) to give you your whitening trays and LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening gel.
5) For the best results we advise whitening your teeth overnight, everyday, until you finish all your syringes. This normally takes 2-3 weeks.
6) Your dentist may decide to book you in for a review to check the results and make sure you are happy.
Find a dentist:
To help you find your local LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening provider please click here.
How to deal with sensitivity:
LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening gels contain Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Fluoride – two ingredients, clinically proven, to manage tooth sensitivity. Despite the addition of these ingredients, we understand some patients may still experience sensitivity and this is usually very mild. If you are really struggling, please contact your provider who will be able to advise you.
Brushing your teeth, twice daily, with a desensitising toothpaste for at least 1 week prior to whitening your teeth and to continue using the toothpaste throughout your whitening treatment will reduce the risk of tooth sensitivity.
You may also manage tooth sensitivity by placing the desensitising toothpaste into your whitening trays and wearing them for at least 30 minutes before or after whitening.
Once you have completed your whitening treatment you should no longer experience any tooth sensitivity.
LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening has been designed so the results can be long–lasting.
We understand how important it is for you to maintain your lovely new smile and therefore recommend discussing an appropriate whitening top–up regimen with your dentist to help you keep your teeth the way you like them.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.