Dentist User Guide
A detailed clinical protocol, and dentist user guide, on how to use LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening.
Carry out a full patient assessment (patient must be dentally fit prior to using LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening)
Confirm preoperative tooth shade by using a shade guide and take clinical photos (with time stamp)
Use composite or GIC to restore any exposed roots
Take digital/physical impressions (upper and lower)
Provide your patient with instructions on how to place the LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening gel into their whitening trays (patient instructions present on all packaging – instructions may be modified by dentist)
Advise patient to brush, twice daily, using desensitising toothpaste (for at least 1 week prior to, and throughout, their LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening journey)
Review patient 3-4 weeks later and evaluate postoperative tooth shade by using a shade guide and take clinical photos (if the desired tooth shade has not been achieved, consider further whitening and/or alternative treatments such as composite/porcelain veneers)
LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening is a luxurious, professional, teeth whitening system developed by UK dentists and is presented in beautiful, state-of-the-art packaging.
- APPLY NOW: Sign up to become a LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening provider in order to view prices and purchase products.
- SHOP LUMIWHITE: Stock up on LUMIWHITE today.
- SMILE GALLERY: Examples of cases that have used LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening – includes before and after photographs.
- 12 REASONS TO CHOOSE LUMIWHITE: How is LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening different to other brands?
- HOW DOES IT WORK? The science behind LUMIWHITE Teeth Whitening.
- LUMIWHITE BY NIGHT: Consists of a first of its kind, groundbreaking and truly premium LUMI LUXE KIT and a magnificent, classy and perfectly presented LUMI LITE REFILL.
- SUPERSEAL WHITENING TRAYS: Exclusively manufactured by world-class dental technicians at Bridge Dental Laboratory to give optimum whitening results.
- FREE PRACTICE BRANDING: Impress your patients by having your logo present on the packaging.
- FREE 15 MINUTE WEBINAR: With one of our dedicated product specialists.